Our aviation law team works with numerous private and commercial aircraft operators, flight schools, fixed-based operators, airport sponsors, and developers, representing a wide range of clients involved in various aspects of aviation. From airport land use and Part 16 complaints to procurement codes and manufacturing to unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and unmanned aerial systems (UAS), we understand the intricacies of the industry and how to best provide solutions. Our experience includes:
- Corporate/commercial aviation issues, including airport land use, permitting, hangar condominium development, corporate aircraft ownership, flight-time sharing, and shared-ownership structures
- Airport and Fixed Based Operator (FBO) representation, including negligence claims, Part 16 complaints, noise, environmental, grant assurance compliance issues, and through-the-fence agreements.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles and unmanned aerial systems, including letters of agreements, Section 333 waivers, COA’s, and SAC’s as well as FAA regulatory compliance.
- Aviation financing, including representing bank institutions seeking to judicially or non-judicially foreclose upon aircraft loans.
- Regulatory issues, including negotiating settlements with the Federal Aviation Administration on enforcement cases and regulatory interpretations.
- Aviation accidents and personal injury law with experience both defending and prosecuting injury claims.